Monday, October 20, 2008

So THAT'S the Scam

The key to super stardom in Korea and a segment on The Today Show is having 17 kids, and counting (and counting because there's a bun in the oven). So at least 18 little buttholes. And, for effect, you should name some of them Jebediah, Jedediah, and Jim Bob. Well, Jim Bob is the baby daddy but I think it would be a reasonable name for the spawn. What the hell am I talking about, you ask. 17 Kids and Counting.

They are a household of 19. They have absolutely no debt. They also sing Jesus songs in the family car - a bus. Because they are a freak occurence, they get to do cool things on Mother's Day - like go on The Today Show in New York City. Do I sound jealous? Eh, I'd really be jealous if it was Good Morning America. I heart Chris Cuomo.

1 comment:

Me said...

THAT is some crazy shit right there.

I love that they are debt free though... having their own show probably doesn't hurt in that category.