Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hard Drive Teaches Hard Lesson

I just lost a hard drive. I'm not sure what's on it exactly but I think these things are on it:

  • A shitload of music
  • My master's thesis
  • Photos
  • My design portfolio
  • My Pancho Villa play

Now I'm thinking I should just get a new computer. I've had this beautiful machine since 2001. It has been there for me through thick and thin. I'm still running Win2000 Pro on it.

BUT WAIT! Turns out John was harboring one of my back up drives. I plugged the drive into my computer and turns out, my freakin thesis is on there! As well as some very exciting video projects. SWEET.

No music but how many Phil Collins songs do you really need?

No design portfolio which only sucks for the dude I just renewed working with yesterday. His stuff was on there. Oops.

One day, it's really gonna sink in. Backup, backup, backup.

No comments: