Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Status Report

So now that I've started to develop a relationship with Little Two, here's what's happening. I've started reading to him. His first bedtime story book is The Outsiders, which happens to be his father's favorite. I've seen the movie but had never read the book so it's new to me too. Pretty good read.

He's kicking a whole lot. He used to only kick in the early morning and late at night. Now he's kicking in the afternoon too. He was kicking hard today and got in a couple of punches as well. I think I will get him into karate classes as soon as he's eligible.

I've also started daydreaming about what the kid might be when he grows up. Today, I thought about him being a motorcross racer - which is out of left field because motorcross is something I don't know much about or even care about. Maybe he'll be an illustrator. If he decides to become an actor, I'm cutting him out of the will.

Today I was also hoping my kid isn't that one kid that all the other parents want to keep their kids away from. Like he's a real jerk or something. I will only have myself to blame. I also hope he's not a dork. I already have too many expectations for him which will undoubtedly give him some kind of complex. My poor little boy.

No comments: